Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving in Kansas

Here are some pics of my time in Kansas, I just chose my favorites. I had so much fun, cept the getting sick on the day of going home. Im STILL sick. Yee!

I just realized I didn't get any of Cale. Cale, Im sorry. You were the goods. Case & Caleb were awesome! Thanks Peeps!!



Cheesers~!!!


This is Aidy-Guy showing me his mad skills with his ninja warrior kicks.


He is so tough


Here is Cruizy playing with his alphabet puzzle. Love his relaxed 'tude.


There were only two windows in the Liberty Jail for Joseph, and the other 4 to look through. This is how small they are. Their only natural light.



This is a pic of the three floors of the Liberty Jail. Note the rocks on the attic, and there are rocks down the side too. The walls were 2 feet of Limestone followed by loose rocks, and then the wood. They put loose rocks everywhere so if they tried to tunnel out or escape somehow it would cause a lot of noise.


This is a pic of Aidy-guy driving out of Missouri. I don't think the original Mormons were quite as happy being driven out by mobs.



Here is a picture of the Re-Organized Church's temple. They are now called the Community of Christ. Their temple is only used to mediate, and for tours. No ordinances are preformed there. Their last prophet/president resigned in 2004. The last two Smiths who were prophets RETIRED from their role of President/Prophet. Sounds like a true church to me...


Here is a picture of Me and Case at a street we drove by in Independance.



This is such a cute picture of Cruizy. I love his Cheeser! By the time I left, he would ask me for candy (smarties) and I would tell him to ask his mommy-and he said, No ask mommy-ask Ernie.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I meant Meditate, not mediate. Perhaps they do both there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ern those are the goods of pics. Thanks for postin them.I want to see what each fam did so I am glad you posted and that you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ern, we had lots of fun with you too. I'm glad that you were able to come. My boys loved it as well. And my entire family has nasty snotty noses now, but I got the worst of it. Thanks for the Sudafed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yee to sudafed it makes me feel bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics! I love Aidy guys ninja warrior kick face. HAHA He kills me. And Cruiz looks like such a cheeser, I love it.

    ReplyDelete