Sunday, February 14, 2010

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!

So this last week at devotional we had someone named J. Ballard Washburn come speak to us and it was awesome! I even shed a tear for this cute old man. But there was something he said that I think you guys really need to hear (sisters) and husbands as well. I thought I would find the link for you because for rizz it's something you need to listen to and follow. It's Elder Washburns talk on you and your sweethearts mission in life.
http://web.byui.edu/devotionalsandspeeches/DevotionalPodcast.axd




(There is some key points farther into it that states somthing like... Pray before you stop having children and tell the Lord if he needs to send more you are willing ((be willing) and your not done until the Lord okays it. Something sorta like that. I thought you guys might like it.)

Love Bird hahaha

2 comments:

  1. bird, I got peeps here, so I can't go read this right now. But I am so glad you are worried about my eternal salvation, and that of my future children. You are pretty funny BIrd. Plus I miss you because I haven't talked to you since Christmas. A boo hoo hoo.

    ReplyDelete