Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fuller Memorial Day

Sorry, this wasn't supposed to be the first, just thrown in...

This is Mollys.
Cale and Cruiz inside the tithing house (and some of Case's hair)



I had to throw this in. This is Molly's.

Great-Grandma and Grandpa Fuller's tombstone.



The Sign outside the Leeds, Tithing House. Grandpa Fuller's Picture is in the bottom right hand corner.


The pic of Grandpa with his brooms.



The road up to Grandpa's Ranch. There were a carload of us that got lost. Me, Heebs, Steve (Heebs), Deonna, and like 4 little kids. There was much dumbness mentioned by everyone else.


Part of Grandpa's ranch. The Beautiful View.


Another view of Grandpa's Ranch, the trail leads to the site of the cabin site.


When we got up to the ranch...Note the Uncles in the background cussin out Uncle Heebs for not knowing which road to take. Then they said, Uncle Heebs is blind, it's Aunt Deonna's fault for talking to him. (Whatev.)


The Uncles, and Half of Don in front of their grandparents tombstone.




Learning more about the Fullers/Angells while we were at the Leeds, Cemetery.



The other "EKFULLER." His tombstone with wife Harriet Alice Walker.


The tiny tiny tiny kitchen inside the Tithing house. When Grandma and Grandpa first moved in, it did NOT have running water.




The Plaque with Parley P. Pratt-our great great great great great grandpa.

The whole view of the monument to Parley P.






I think these speak for themselves...
































7 comments:

  1. This is sweet Ern. Thanks for posting this. So you went with all these peeps? Fun, I want to go do stuff like that some time in my day with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cin,
    I hitched in with Heebs, and Steve and Sariah, and then it was just Steve's and Neil's. Case and Caleb were able to come to some of it too. The goods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for postin all the stuff Ern, I wish we could have been there to see it. Its all pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so homesick when I see stuff like this. It kills me, love it though. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hol,
    I'm sorry you get homesick. I didnt mean for you too, I jst thought this is the kind of stuff you would want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm just gettin on here for the first time readin all this...like happy birthday Bud. Oh geez thanks guys, so nice, it was like a month ago. Also, just barely found out that "silly me" was Erin and always wondered who it was. Also that Fuller thing looked cool to go to, just wonderin why I wasn't invited. Also I like your hair better short like that Erin. Also, I rock. ALso if you didn't notice it's 1:35 am when I'm posting this and I was wondering if anyone wanted to watch a movie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bud,
    You're gay for not getting on here. You should of asked who I was. "That Fuller thing" was cool to go to, and Dad was supposed to tell everyone about it. I only know about it, cuz I got the goods with Heebs, who actually tells me stuff.

    Thank you on the hair. I like it shorter too, It forces me to actually do it. Love you

    ReplyDelete