Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fuller Tunes

Does anyone have any of the Fuller Songs saved somewhere? I can only remember some verses or some parts of the songs, and it's been buggin me lots lately, when I try and sing them to my kids. HAHA If you have any of them, either post them on here, or email them to me.

For example:

Fuller Rap
The original Fuller song, to the tune of "In Our Lovely Deseret"
Our Fuller song...even though I helped write this song, I can only remember one verse. They started out their marriage on the 2nd day of June..... what's the other verses?
Dog Kickers
And any others that you can think of that we all should know and teach our kids. :)

THanks peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Bird here. Cin it starts...Ricks College was the setting where they found eternal love, she had so smooth and creamy and it flowed just like a dove. He had a mighty hook shot he could sink it ever time, the deer hunt was sublime. (chorus: Dustin, holly, Angie, Erin, Casey, Cindy, Keri, Kevin, Baby, Bird and now there's in-laws and cute grandkids galore!) They started out their marriage on the second day of June, 10 months later had a baby it was really very soon. Those kids they kept on coming one by one to equal ten, they won't do that again. (chorus)
    somethin somethin somethin somethin, everytime we get together we just eat and laugh a ton. You can tell we are related, you can spot us in a crowd, we're known for being loud! (chorus)
    Our parents now are older and have taught us oh so well, we know what it is we stand for and are not afraid to tell. The legacy they started keeps on growing year by year; we hold our family dear!! (chorus)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Bird haha. Cin I have them all. But I will have to type them cuz I have them just on papers here at my house, so it might take a few days to remember to do it and actually get them all done. I don't know if I have dog kickers though. I bet Case does, but she is cruisin it up right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at them dog kickers ain't they crumbs, kickin' them puppy dogs poor little bums. Kickin' them aghans, kickin' them mutts, kickin' them puppy dogs poor little butts. Look at them dog kickers ain't they cute, some use a shower shoe some use a boot. Look at them dog kickers ain't they mean. Goin round kickin every dog what's seen. You can be a dog kicker don't need a ticket. Find a little dog, haul off and kick it. (Sung to the tune of dog kickers)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cin I have copies of all the songs. Sorry, I haven't been on the blog for quite a while. I can give you a copy when you come

    ReplyDelete