Thursday, April 5, 2012

Delicious Food for you to try!!

Peeps, I just made this, and it's fantastic!~Feel free to make it and LOVE it.  It's a keeper!~




I started with this.  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-asparagus-roll-ups/detail.aspx



I started making it, and realize...Oh jeesh, I dont have tarragon.  So, I changed the recipe, and added curry powder and dried crushed rosemary to the sauce.  I doubled the asparagus, ansd brushed the sauce inside and out of the chicken with the sauce.  I also used gluten free bread crumbs. SO freaking good!~ This is before it was cut. I cooked it a bit long, cuz Im afraid of uncooked chicken.

 

I also um, ate lemon noodles with it. It was fantastic!~



2 comments:

  1. that looks delish. I'll have to try it, I mean, sometime when I can get asparagus I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hol, just search the weeds of the nile. :-)

    ReplyDelete