Thursday, February 28, 2013

We Got Ourselves a Family Pic!

hey heeeyyyyy! so i was playing around in Photoshop and added our two missing family members to one of our family pics. whether they like it or not. wahaha they are now stuck in the pic! this happened to be the best one to use because the space was easier for me to manipulate(not that you care about that..ha). but i think it turned out okay. especially for it being my first time cropping someone in(or two)! ha ha. don't look too closely or you will see josh's head looks a little too big. at least kevin keeps leaning over my shoulder and telling me that. but i'm too tired and lazy right now to correct it. 

5 comments:

  1. Audrey, that is awesome! Good job. I think it turned out so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put those two in there. You did a great job. I have to admit, there is something a little funny about Josh's head, but just a little. You have talents bustin' out the seams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha-thanks Holl :) yeah i need to fix that...

      Delete
  3. Good job Audrey. I think they look great.

    ReplyDelete