Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hey, I blogged. Sweet. So I missed out on the email frenzy. Sheesh. Okay, so ya tell news and stuff here huh? I got a cute pink camera so now I am ready to first get it in the mail, second go on another trip to Europe where I take pictures this time, and third, figure it all out and then put pics on this blog business.
Also, I am possibly doing a 2nd edition to my cookbook. Adding lots of the great recipes that aren't in there, fixing any mistakes and reprinting. Feel free to call or email me any of the goods you think need to be in there. Thanks, Ang

3 comments:

  1. Yay Ang!! See, it's not too hard huh? I do have a yum recipe you should put in your new cook book, it's pretty fast too. When are you starting it? You should put some pics on here of little Magnum, I've only seen one and it's a phone pic so it's not that clear. Do you have another camera to use while you wait for your cute pink one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang,
    I'm real jacked about you doing another cookbook. I pretty much love your other one so let me know when you do it, then I can tell you about any yum recipes I might have. And you do need to post some cute pics of Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent on the recipe business. If I do this, it will be probs by the beginning of March. Jean's Shantay person is doing a craft fair and Jean wants me to do a booth and sell them in it. Plus all my others are gone, we'll see how it works out. Probs depends on if I have to hold my baby all day for the rest of my life. I snuck off right now. (I am supposed to be pumping, tee hee)

    ReplyDelete