Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Magnum PS

We just wanted to thank everyone for their fasting and prayers for the little Mag. If you haven't heard by now, we brought him home from the hospital Saturday night. He is doing really well, although he isn't out of the woods yet. He started to eat again and they prepped us for the home life. We are supposed to bring him back to the hospital in the morning and at night to get his nose and throat vacuumed out. (as needed for the next 10 days) So far, it hasn't been needed too terribly. He is eating and that is our main concern, (and of course breathing.) His oxygen levels were almost normal when he left the hospital. Now our biggest task is dealing with Josh and how paranoid he is about the baby. (If anyone remembers how he was with the boys when they were born, and how could you forget? He is way worse right now) I told him I refuse to do anything too freakish which includes the following: no, I won't call the boys teacher and have her call us anytime anyone at school is sick so I can come get the boys. No, I won't homeschool the boys for the next 2 months. No, I am not making the boys strip down when they get home from school, jump in the shower, and immediately wash their clothes. There are lots of good ones, but those are the only ones I can remember right now. But we do have a whole box of face masks and a stolen bottle of moisturizing disinfectant if anyone needs some. We can't just give it to you, but if you come to my house, you will for sure get some. Honey, if you ever actually get on this blog, I love you and we are not laughing at you, but with you. Plus I'm sure most of the brother-in-laws agree with your over protective self. (or at least they feel they must support you because they need to stick together) Anyway, we really did feel your prayers and the docs were a bit surprised at how fast he came out of it. Thanks everyone for being there for us.

2 comments:

  1. Ang, i'm glad everything is ok with little Mag. Has he had to go back to the hospital to get anymore treatments? I was laughing like crazy about Josh. Oh i can so see him wanting to do those things. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mag is great and is not going back to the hospital from here on out, unless something real bad happens. Mabes I'll try to put a pic or two on of Mag. Hey Cin, how do I view your blog?

    ReplyDelete