Monday, January 12, 2009

Here's ours Holl...

So Ern had me and Had, and she made these for us. (That picture is cross-stitched, or whatever ya call it.) It's real good and i'm glad that she did it. It matches the colors in our bedroom too so it will be cute to put in there. I love it and I'm sure it took her tons of time. She also made us this fleece blanket. We (including Jete) already use it like crazy. Whenever we sit on the couch, Jete goes and grabs this blanket and puts it on us. Thanks again Ern, we love it!





2 comments:

  1. Good job Cin postin' this picture and good job Ern. They are both cute and fun. Love seeing it. All right everyone else, put forth your pictures or get punched next time I see you and I will take off my hulk gloves and really hurt you with my big strong muscles on my big strong arms. I will not forget either!!!

    ReplyDelete