Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mom is the goods--oh and so is Dad

Merry Christmas to us. We opened the funnest Christmas box ever, just a little after Christmas. It was packed, and I do mean packed, with fun stuff for our family. So, Mom and Dad had our name for Christmas and we LOVE our presents so you get to see them, even though most of you peops probs already saw them. If not, it's your lucky day. These stockings are really supposed to be hung on a wire with a jingle bell in between them. I love the colors and already have a location in mind of where to hang them. I'm jacked. The scripture case is the cutest thing ever, plus handy pandy jack a dandy loved plum cakes and sugar candy. Mom also made us pajama pants that our on my blog, which everyone loves and I have to say, my boys look so cute in them. Plus, books for all. The books are the goods, but since they're not homemade I'm not putting them on here. I'll just say I got the coolest hymn book I've ever seen. Each time someone comes to my house I show it to them. It is so pretty. I'm sorry to all of you peops who
didn't have mom and dad have your name. It's too bad for you really, cause fun and cute and great for us!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'll just say one more thing. Scrolling down and reviewing my pictures of our presents, I really love them. Do you all think we have the most talented mom around? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep i think they're all pretty dang cute and Mom is the most talented mom i've ever seen. You got some good stuff Holl. She gave me the pattern to make those scripture purse/bags. Maybs when you guys come here you can help me make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holl,
    I love it! Your mom is talented! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute HOll. I love them all and I have seen them, but it was fun to see them again cuz I kinda forgot what they all looked like. THose stockings are stinkin cute. Plus that Mom painted them all makes them even cuter. Good work Mom. SHe is so dang talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get to see your presents until you posted them on here, and they are so cute!
    Whenever I am in a ward I seem to be drawn to the most talented person/mom in the ward and think of how she is like my own mom. I've done it in the last three wards I've been in. It's true, we have a very giving and talented mom!!!

    ReplyDelete