Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thanks

I just wanted to tell everyone thanks in our fam. Thanks for everyones help and love and care during the holidays for us. It meant more to us than anyone of you will probs ever know. We have such an awesome family and I just wanted to tell everyone that. We have awesome parents that are the greatest examples ever and us siblings have a really strong bond that I love and hope will always be there. We are pretty dang lucky. I also have to say thanks to everyone for being such good in laws to Zach. Our family is his family because he never gets to go home and see his family, and it means a lot to him and a lot to me that everyone is so good to him and to us. I can't really imagine never getting to see our family (Holl you can I know) but I am pretty sure that I would die and hate my life, so I have to say thanks to everyone for being so good to him. We had a good time being with everyone and can't wait until we are all together again. We love all you guys and wanted to say thanks for being such great examples to Zach and I. I hope someday we will be able to return all the favors to everyone. We love you guys,
Jean, Zach and Saylor

4 comments:

  1. Jean, turns out we all love you too, so it works out perfect. We've all gone through or are going through rough times. Everyone understands and only wants the best for you guys. Turns out I love our family too. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, we also had so much stinking fun with you peeps. I really felt like I got to know Zach so much better this last time we were together. I had so much fun playing games with you guys. We love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments on our family. We love having you all here. It is what makes us the happiest.
    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete