Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas Pictures at Mom and Dads

Saylor and Mom. Saylor has a cute hairpiece in.
Saylor and "Pa". Saylor LOVES Mom and Dad and you could always find her in Dad's room hangin out or goin through his stuff. She'd come bargin in by pushing the door open as hard as she could and yellin "Pa, hi Pa"

A cute pic of Mom, Dad and Saylor. I have a cute frame that I am putting this in with her other Grandparents as well.
Josh painted Bird's face ( or maybe just smeared it all over her, I can't really remember, and he did Linz's but I didn't get a picture of that).
Zach and Case with some hair pieces in and lookin real good.

Cute Jete and Saylor baby.
Saylor and Magpie takin a bath together. We tried to get a good one of their dimply bums, but I didn't, Ang might have. I don't know who's was worse, Saylor or Mag's, you'd think Saylor, but I think that Mag had her beat.
While we babysat for Ang and Josh's boys, we were really lucky to get to take them to this awesome dinosaur show. It was insane. THey looked completely real, were huge and life size and it was so fun. The boys loved it. Daxi kept getting closer and closer to Zach cuz he would get so excited that he just couldn't contain himself.
We took them out to eat first. Poor little Javi got so sick, but he was quite the trooper as we had to run everywhere so we could make it to the show in time. Zach or I had to carry him lots of the places beacause he was so weak that he couldn't walk anymore. Dustin and ALissa watched the babies and we took Athen with us. Thanks guys for watchin the babes and thanks to Ang and Josh for letting us do this with your kids, it was tons of fun.
I also have the cute little poem/song that Daxi and Athen did, but I didnt' get the video of it, so if someone has it, they should post it.
"We love the babes of the Fuller family. Lets go sailin with Saylor. Lets go cruizin with Cruiz. Lets go eat peat, with Jete. Lets go play in a paper bag with Mag. Lets go miles and miles and miles with Miles. Lets go play with the babies ya!"
Good job Daxi and Athen, it was awesome and we loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Jean, thanks for posting those awesome pics. I love looking at the things we did as good reminders of how sweet are family is. I love it!

    ReplyDelete