Monday, October 19, 2009

Trippin along

We stopped at this sweet lighthouse, the same one we went to with Mom and Dad. Hi Josh.
This looks like a sweet, tender picture but if you click on it, Jeff is pulling my head back by the hair and looking a little devilish.
This church is in Peacham, Vermont. John Walker, our ancestor provided the moolah to build it, and mabes helped build it. Ask Mom, our phone kept cutting out so I never got the full story.
Jean is a super hero just about to take off.
This is Samuel Fuller's house at the Plimouth Plantation--they have actors that dress up and sort of become the Mayflower people, they never lose character, it was awesome. Samuel is our ancestor that came across the ocean on the Mayflower. We never found him in the village, but we tried hard, asked everyone we could about him.

8 comments:

  1. Just so everyone knows, I wasn't taking a dump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Josh. I think that is what you were doing. It did get pretty stinky there for awhile :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had galls of fun! I love the pic of Holl and Jeff mostly because I love the background. It is so pretty!
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like tons of fun! The only thing that would have made it better is if you all would have stopped by my place, cuz you know what? We have the fall foliage business here too. :) That path that Holl and Jeff are on looks just like my running path, only i don't run on it anymore....just stare at it longing for the day that i get to run again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics, isnt it spelled Plymouth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ern this place that we were is spelled Plimoth, but it is in the town of Plymouth. Weird huh? WHo knows why did that? Maybe that is how they spelled it back in the day or something and now it is changed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only made it one pic???? ooooh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First, listen Phy, the complainer about only making it in one pic. I took multiple pictures of you, in fact I remember taking them nonstop of you and Jean. Second, that trip was awesome. Look at all the cool places we went and saw. I would like to say that I left my mark in that church in the basement. (hopefully the smell was gone by the time the churchgoers got in) Thanks everyone for all the fun times. (and especially thanks to Holl and Jeff for the selfless use of their van)

    ReplyDelete