Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fuller Fest Pics from Jean

Alright Cin and Holl here are some pics from my camera of Fuller Fest. It turns out, I didn't take that many, everyone else but Ang probs took more than me. So sorry Cin I failed ya. Too bad too cuz I am the only one that posts it seems :) This pregnancy is taking its toll on me right now and I am getting lazier and lazier everyday and more sleepy everyday. Its the craps so sorry there aren't more pics of everything that happened. All the pics that I posted are the ones I took of all the different things. I didn't post every pic, cuz they are the same, with just different people in them. This is on the 2nd day in the morning. We went to the "Cut" but we didn't stay that long because it was SO hot. Josh Freeman made it through in case you guys were wondering. Everyone that tried it made it through. Those that didn't try were: Ang, me, ALissa, Dustin, Case, and the littlest ones.
Peeps startin up to go. Case is back there, but I didn't think she tried, who knows, I can't remember much anymore it turns out. The last 2 nights I have gone to put Saylor in bed, after we say prayers, and I start saying the prayer to her again instead of singing her a song like I have been doing for the last year and a half. I tell ya I am losing it. Saylor laughed her head off at me and told me I'm crazy. I think she might be right :)

Just a random pic of peeps playin in the pool. I think all the kids swam on average of about 5 or 6 hours a day. That is all they wanted to do and that is all they did, all day everyday.

More pics of peeps swimmin in the pool.
We had a Family Birthday Party and it was a pool themed one. After we opened presents, then we all went out and swam and played games. We had a relay race that Zach and I made up and as you can see, Zach made up all the names for each event in the relay. The kids played all of these games, so none of them were actually gross things :)
Ang did a treasure hunt for all the little kids. She did one for these little ones, and then one for the older ones. I was making some treats, so I told Bird to take some pics.
This pic was in the middle of them, so I had to post it. Its a pretty cute one of Bird's moles I have to say :)

The little kids at the end of their treasure hunt. They were so excited. It was real cute. Thanks Ang.
I had to throw this one in cuz its pretty dang cute :) I'm not sure what is by her toes, but it kinda looks like her foot got elongated and twisted.
Josh threw Bird in the pool. She had her camera in her hand, but he eventually got it out and threw her in. Ang was telling him not too the whole time and he did it any ways sooo,
She told all of us girls to go after him, and we did, but then we all backed off but Ang, and she got thrown in too. But then she was ticked, so she came out and got Josh and I think he knew he was in trouble (since the first night when we all went out to get in the pool, us adults, then Josh dunked every single girl I think but Ang cuz she told him not too or he would be in big trouble), so he kinda just gave up fightin Ang and went in too, then Jav or Athen came and pushed Dres in while she was watching all of this happen but I didn't get her in the pics. I think Case has it all on film. Ang and Bird were not jacked because they were both wearing their only bras :)

Case had us play a really fun game called Minute to Win it. She had us do all sorts of different things. There were 2 teams and you had to go against someone on the opposite team for each event. Mostly we went against our spouses. In this one we had to get 6 noodles onto your spaghetti noodle in a minute without them breaking and not using your hands.
THis one is pulling all of the kleenexes out of the box in one minute, but you had to do it faster than the person across from you. Zach killed me in case you are wondering. YOu had to get in a rythm ( I spelled this wrong and I can't remember how to spell it right so its stayin like that :) and I couldn't ever get in one for a sweet time

This is after we were going for a little while. It got crazy cuz there were kleenexes all over the place and they kept covering your box so you couldn't tell where yours were. You could only use one hand to do it, the other had to be behind your back.Then after everyone had gone there were like 1800 kleenexes all around so then we started having a kleenex fight. It was pretty sweet, but it got the dust from them all over in your eyes.
This activity was hilarious. In each box there were 8 ping pong balls and you had to get them all out in a minute but beating the other person. MOm started jumping up and down to get hers. Dad tried a new trick and did it on his back instead of bum and it worked, he killed everyone elses time. The rest of us shook it like it was our jobs.
Here is Bud and Audrey shakin it. Bird filmed all of these, and each couple, I think they are going to put them on a DVD or somethin, but who knows when that will really happen :) And while we were playing this game, Bud stunk us all out the whole time for a sweet thing :)
THis was walkin into the house on the first day, this was the red carpet going into the house, and we are all out front getting ready to play a hollywood game. We each had a name on our back and we had to ask questions to try and figure out who we were. Then the peeps who we were were the names on our door. I didn't take any pictures of that though. But other peeps did I'm sure.
The day before Fuller Fest, Ang and Josh, us and Bud and Audrey, and Bird went campin in Spanish Fork Canyon. It was lots of fun, so I thought I would throw in a few pics of that. Here is Say and Mag eatin there lunch.

So I didn't get a pic of how high these guys were, but this is me zoomed clear in. YOu can kinda see in the pic of them holding on to branches cuz they were on the side of the mountain and it was really steep. THe boys later spent loads of time on this, "surfing" down the dirt. THey came back completely covered in dirt and you couldn't even tell what color their clothes were, but they loved it. They also spent lots of time trying to catch some fish with some poles Zach helped them make.
Bud and Audrey took Saylor for a ride, this is Bud's new 4wheeler. This is about all the pics of camping I took on accident. Oops, sorry everyone else that went and didn't make it in the pics :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that all looked so fun! Everyone looks like they are having fun, and i wished we could have been there so bad. So ya know The Cut? Had still hasn't been through it yet or jumped the leap for life, and by the way...everyone looked so cute in that picture. All the boys pretty much told me that swimming was a big hit. I think Athen told me that they swam 8 hours the first day and 9 the next day. HAHA The goods. Zach, nice job on your game, you killer. LOL Who won the wet tshirt contest? Jete would have loved that little treasure hunt. How cute. And Bird, lovely moles. I'm gonna go have a couple of mine checked....they might be cancerous. I love that Josh threw those guys in the pool. HAHA ANd in the picture with them all in the pool, you can tell by the look on Josh's face when you click on the picture that he's tryin real hard not to laugh, or that he knows he's in trouble and better get out of the pool fast. Case, great idea with the Minute to Win It game. We love that show and I would have died laughing to see you all shakin it. I know that video is never gonna get made and if it did that i would never see it, so could someone try and post it on here please. :) Camping also looked way fun and i wished that we could have done that too. Well, maybe next time huh? :) Thanks for the pics Kerr. Everyone else can post there's too now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I promise I will post my pics too! Thanks for giving me motivation Kerr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, good work on posting so dang fast. We just got home and I haven't even downloaded my pics to the computer yet. Don't worry though peeps, I've got some good videos coming soon.
    P.S. I did go through the cut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, Case I love that you posted that you did go through the cut, I was waitin for that one.
    Second,Jean good posting good power. You did an excellent job of telling the goods and made me already miss it. Cute pics on all of them. Thanks everyone for a great Fuller Fest.

    ReplyDelete