Thursday, August 19, 2010

HELP!!!

Hello sisters, sister-in-laws, and madre,

I need some help. I need some shoes. The only summer shoes I brought with me are flip flops. I am flipping and flopping my way through the Cairo nasty streets and it is not working out for me. I need shoes. Plus, it's around 100 degrees every day so I need cool shoes, no socks, and cute. Also, my heels are killing. All the floors everywhere here are tile or hard wood. By the end of the day, my feet hurt, a lot. So, I have been looking on line but then thought of all of my resources, YOU GUYS, who might have some cute ones or have seen some cute ones that I could order online. I hope that someone call pull through for me. I am getting desperate, especially since we just got internet access and I haven't been able to look online myself yet. Please Help,

Holl

6 comments:

  1. Hol, I can look for 8 hours a day on eBay, tell me what you want/need, color, sizes, etc. Kinds? Bring on the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holl, hi yay, you got internet!!! THat's the goods. Sorry we've had company at our house so i haven't been on the computer for a few days, but i don't really know how to help ya. You have crocs, and that's the only thing i have or know for in the house shoes. My heels always hurt, especially if i'm standing on hard wood or tile floors. The craps. Maybs some day Had can fix all of our crapped out heels. And as for cute, summer shoes that you don't wear socks with....I got noth. I just wear flip flops each day. So i wanna hear about the other stuff about Cairo. Are you in your real house/apartment yet, and if so how is it? Is it really as big as they were telling you? Is it gonna be fun living there? Have you made any friends yet? When do your boys start school, and how was the flight over there with all your boys besides torch? :) Fill us in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOll I know of noth, but would love some new shoes that help hurt heels as well. I die if I have to make dinner, by the end, I can hardly stand. Sorry Holl, I haven't been shoe shopping or even looked for like 6 months, maybe even longer, and haven't bought real shoes in I don't know how long except for $10 flip flops, but I could check online, I just wouldn't know if they were good for hurt feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holl,
    My sister has the cutest, comfy-est shoes. They are crocs and they are leopard pattern and look like flats. They are on crocs.com I think. Ern has some too like it in black. It feels like you are walking on clouds. I hope all is well! Write more on the blog when you have time!!
    Love ya, Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOl,
    Mine are black, Mary Jane style, They are called "Alice" and I love them. THey ARE like walking on clouds. They are the only kind that don't kill my planterfascitis in both of my feet. We can get them on eBay. Super $$$ on crocs.com. enjoy! Let me know if you want me to look for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who asks for help, and then doesnt get back to check. Lame Hol.

    ReplyDelete