Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010 pics from Jean

Christmas Morning. Well actually it was before I went to bed, but I am sure that was after midnight :)
Zach is awesome and did this to Mom's nutcracker. These balls fell off the wreath when we were carrying it in and one broke (there were 3). I just left them on the cabinet for a day because I had to glue them on and this is what Zach does with them. I don't even know how he got them to stay up, but leave it to Zach and he will find a way. (Don't worry, Mom just laughed and laughed and Dad too)

Dad sportin his new Yankee Christmas hat he got.
This is the part Zach made for Mom and Dad's christmas present. Its a chalkboard he painted to look like Woody Pages' (a dude from Around the Horn) and then he printed off a bunch of quotes that he says. I will post what Ang and Josh did for us tomorrow because my computer is being sweet and won't let me get them right now and Zach is asleep and I don't even know where to look for them :)
Bird opening Cin's present. This is when she first started reading the letter. Cin this was the cutest present ever, I loved it and it was so creative and your poem was so dang cute as well. Good work guys.
She about died when she pulled out these chest enhancements. I LOVED it.
And I had to throw this one on cuz Bird is making such a cute face, love ya Bird :)
Just a little pic of the crazyness of it all. Ang and Josh and Dustin and LIss are opening their presents from Mom and Dad and Grandma Grover. Bird saw me taking the pic so she pulled this cute face for us all :)
Getting ready for the Dance off competition.
Turns out I only took a few pics of peeps dancing and my camera is the craps and so they are all dark and crappy. Josh Davis was the dancing champion but Josh Freeman was pretty dang good too. It was Dax and Josh D in the championship.
Josh Davis drew this on Bird's face and then she sang songs for us and talked and it was HILARIOUS. Josh you have to put the video on here. It was so funny.
New Years Eve party at Mom and Dad's. Bud is trying to kill Audrey in the background :)

4 comments:

  1. Bird here. And dang oh dang I am what we call awesome! Except I almost threw up when I saw my Christmas morning pics because I am so white and nappy I could have hurled. Good thing you all know I really am waaay tan and cute normally. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Jean. They were all awesome and I was glad to see a pic of the tree Christmas "morning". Josh already tried to post Bird's sweet singing chin, but it took all night to download and then it still wouldn't work. I think the file was too big. Anyway, we now have it on the computer and will show it to all peeps who want to laugh at Bird with us. Also her wedding video would be nice. Unless your Bird, who keeps thinking about her funeral and all that she wants at it, instead of her wedding. Geez what a Negative Nancy. (I guess Granddad's funeral got to her) Bird, cheer up, I hear JC Webber is available. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, thanks Kerr. I'm glad that you put all these pics up and i'm glad that Bird/you liked our present to her. :) It was actually fun to put together too. Dad's hat is the goods. Who gave him that? Bird, i wish i could have seen your singing chin, and watched everybody dance. I'm still sad that my phone doesn't get videos. Does anyone have that video on a camera so they can download it to this? WHoa, what's this about JC WEber? Did they break it off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bird here. Ang that is sick. J.C Weber could maybe come to my funeral but that's about as close to marriage as I would get with him. hahaha I'm just sayin if I were to die anytime soon those were the things I would like at my funeral..thats all. Don't worry I won't kill myself or anything ha I'm just planning ahead. Everyone should do it. I even know what song I want you to sing at it. It will make you all cry and thats why I want it sung hahaha GOD BE WITH YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN. oh yeah. shed some tears for me. hahaha

    ReplyDelete