Thursday, May 26, 2011

I really want this. I think other peeps do too...

1. I want this. I want it bad. Does anyone else need this? It's kind of expensive at $12-(10+2 for shipping), but maybe we can all go in on this together....and get it cheaper somehow.



It's a little black book for you to keep track of who you want to punch. I am assuming it would help me vent every single day just by writing their name down. :-)

I'm not kidding. I really truly want this. A couple of friends sent me the link for this, because I say it everyday, especially at work. (never about co-workers.)

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61693506/rude-little-black-book?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

The actual sale site on etsy above.


2. Also, remember how I sent out the pic of my new handbag that I bought off eBay-from a seller in the US of A?? It's super cute, and I do love it---For those that didnt see it, here it is again:



3. I found this attached to it. I think it's super awesome, so I took a pic, am leaving the tag on it, and here it is:


I like how it's kind of a mixture of Chinese and Italian.
Chinese=The United State of California
Italian-Causa Cancer

Maybe my sense or humor is off today. I don't know. Also-Where do you put lead in it? What has lead on it? I don't get that either.

3 comments:

  1. Okay this really made me laugh Erin! I could have used that book for sure yesterday! Also, that's a freaking cute purse. I want a cute purse.

    p.s. yea, it's 1:26 and I'm blogging. i just don't like going to sleep when Kevin's gone... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ern, sweet book. LOoks like a good one. And like I said before, i love that purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sweet. Love both of them. Plus, that tag is funny.

    ReplyDelete