Tuesday, May 31, 2011

we moved....

Well, we made it to Texas!!! We've been here for just over a week. We drove through some pretty sweet places, like the big tornado that hit Alabama and killed lots of peeps, Hattiesburg, (where Bud was when Katrina hit), Nashville, and some other cool cities. We left Ohio at a good time, right before more tornadoes came ripping through the midwest. (Thanks for all your concerns.)

We got moved in and have unpacked everything but a couple of boxes. We LOVE our new house. Every day, I'm just happy to be in it. It's hotter than Haites though right now, and will just get hotter. So anyone looking for a sunny, hot vacation, come here. There's even palm trees here. :) C'mon, you'll love it! Jete and Jerzi love it here too. They love having a back yard, and a house. Jete told me before we got here he was most excited to move here so that he could stomp around. (That's when you know you've been in an apartment too long.) Poor little Jete, he's gonna have a perma-red face for the next three years. He runs and sweats and eats popsicles like crazy. Luckily, we get to shower now though, since for the first week we didn't have hot water. Things are good here now. Love and miss ya'all.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Cin! Hope all goes well with unpacking! I'm sure Dustin will make his way there soon on a business trip! Can;t wait to see pictures!
    ~Alissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like things are alot better. glad to hear you're liking it, but the hot doesn't sound too good to me.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you guys got there safe! Good job on dodging the tornadoes! Sorry about jerz screaming the whole way. Love you guys and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cin, so glad that you're there. Mom was reporting to me all the stats of your trip and your house and everything. I wanted to talk to you but I was too busy trying to get myself and my kidlets back here. We're back now and ready to start calling and getting called. I'm glad you like your house. It sounded at the beginning a little like a nightmare. Can't wait to see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cin I checked out of life for a while I guess. I missed all your nightmare stuff. I just called and heard you loved it there and your house. Whoops, call me miss concerned and alert. I'm glad you r in a better place for your fam Cin. We r really happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete