Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Best Dad in the WORLD








I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty darn sure we have the best dad in the world. Dad is always there for us if we ever need someone to talk to. His advice always means a lot. He is one of my best friends. He cares about our well being more than any of us ever knows. He is so proud of all of us. He has his own way of thinking about things but we love him for it. He would do anything for us if it meant that we really needed it. He is smart. He is oh so funny. He laughs at his own jokes and is always crackin them. He loves tomatoes more than anyone I know. (He called his tomato plants his babies and told me today that he goes and checks on his kids everyday) haha. He is one of the best gardeners out there and it's always to perfection. He is the best drink connoisseur. I'm so glad dad loves sports and taught all of us to love them (even if we don't play them). Dad is always supportive if it's what we want, even if he doesn't agree with what we are doing (cheer). I feel like we are the luckiest kids in the world to have a dad like we do. I love you Dad thanks for always being there!

Love Bird

4 comments:

  1. Bird, I loved this post and I agree 100%. We do have a great Dad and I know I can always call and talk to him about anything and he will always have some good advice. We are very lucky and blessed to have the Dad that we do. Thanks for the post Bird (and you look really cute in the first 2 pics haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup-it's true.

    Love you daddycakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved every second of this post. Its all true and I am thankful for good ol daddy oh paddy oh pickin pie laddy. Haven't said that in a while. I know he doesn't read this, but thanks dad for being so great. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked this blog in about a month, so I'm behind the times. But I loved this post too. How fun, even though dad will never read it.
    Love you Dad!

    ReplyDelete