Thursday, June 16, 2011

Books

Hey Peops,
So I don't know if anyone cares, but Seagull Book has "Treasury of Illustrated Classics" on sale for $1.99. THey have a bunch of different ones and they are so cheap. I have started reading them with Say and she is loving them so far. Okay well we have only read Peter Pan so far, and now we are reading Little Women, and she loved Peter Pan and wouldn't let me forget every night that we had to read. Little Women she isn't loving as much, but oh well. Any ways I just thought I would let you all know in case any of you want something like this for your kids. They are the original authors, and hard back books with a sleeve on them for only a buck 99. You can't beat that.
Jean

1 comment:

  1. Am I allowed?

    To comment on your Fuller Family blog I mean?

    Jean - thanks for pointing these books out. Jess always read and loved those books and I've never seen them sold anywhere. So, now I'll have to go online and buy some of them.

    Colette

    ps -- I like the other posts on this blog too.

    ReplyDelete