Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Since Dad and I are empty nesters we decided to go through Yellowstone Park and drive to some of the places we always skip.  Just an over-nighter, but it was pretty fun.  We turned the car around to go back and see some white tail deer on the mountain and just as we got there a bear walked across the road in front of us.  Couldn't get my camera out in time.  And of course the other one we missed was a bull elk with a huge rack running through a stream.  By the time we got stopped he was in the trees.  So no  picture again.





Anyway, these are a few of the shots we took.

3 comments:

  1. Cool! That sounds fun! And I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that sounds like me, missing all the pics. Oh wait, I never try though. I'm glad you guys went mom, it sounds fun. Way to be travelers this year, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are awesome. I have to admit while looking at them some Fuller Family Films music started running through my head. Da Da Da-dun. . . . You know the one. Don't tell me it didn't happen to you too. :) Since you're travelers this year I think you should come to Italy with us. It will be warm, it will be beautiful, there will be lemon groves.

    ReplyDelete