Saturday, December 22, 2012

The reason my marriage is on the rocks every Dec




So I think Josh actually doesn't mind the chocolates, he is pretty supportive, and hardly says anything when I neglect to make dinner for 2 weeks.  But when I am done with the chocolates and start on the cookies for all the neighbors, the tension starts to get a little high.  That doesn't count the carmels and pretzels and all the other holiday treats I feel I need around to make it feel like the holidays.  Haha, crazy girl, the thing is, all my sisters do it.  We go crazy right around the holiday time and slam in every thing we possible can right up until the last minute.  Where do you think we get it Mom?

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha Ahhhhh I LOVE it! And we LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE getting that yummy box of deliciousness! That is seriously a TON of sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year was going to be different for me. No stress, we didn't even deliver goody plates to anyone. All was well and THEN I decided to have a last minute Christmas Eve lunch at our house and fed 6 families. It's impossible for me to tone it down, I just can't do it. We're probs going to take around New Year's Eve goodies anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yeah, and we LOVE our chocolates too, so much, so, so, much. Thanks for sending them to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geesh Ang, you make my Christmas treats look like nothing. That is crazyness. But I do love your chocolates. I think I have even about 50 of them so far and still have some left in my box :) I LOVE them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. craziness is how you spell it Keri....love bud

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chiming in from the Northwest - Angie you simply ROCK. Holy smokes. I'll NEVER forget having you show up at my Provo rental (house) with a plate of yumminess (don't correct me Bud) that has never been topped. I think you are the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete