Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cards

Alright peeps, I need everyone to take a vote on which card they think is the cutest. I am in a card group and this week we have to make thank you cards and I can't decide which style of card I like best. I won't be using any of the paper that is here, but the cards will be the same, just different colors (hopefully that makes sense).

If you pick this one, pick which one you like better, they are mostly the same, but a little different.
Same as these ones, which style do you like better? What is your overall favorite?



7 comments:

  1. Jean, I think I like the top one best, then the bottom one, then the middle one. All are pretty cute though. The middle card, I like the one on the left because I like that font a little more with the card. It would be cuter too if you had orange paper for the font. Out of the bottom 2 cards, I'm not sure which one I like better. I like both, and certain things about both so it is hard for me to say.

    I don't know if I made sense, but hopefully that helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I like the purple one the best. But I don't know if it is because of the colors. I like the last one's design a lot too. The middle one is cute too, but the words are hard to see because of the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bird here. I agree with everything case said. the top is the best then the bottom then middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jean! How fun~ a card making club?! That's better than Bunco!! :) I think they are all adoreable, but my very fav is the pink paisley one on the right. AND, I've been thinking someone should name a baby girl Paisley...it's such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever you purple peops. That bottom card is the cutest by FAR!! Don't listen to them Jean. Dres, cute perm. You can put a big picture up if you want too. The purple one is my least favorite, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi holl,
    Alissa here. No perm yet for Dres. I've gotta save up:). This was a picture from years ago. I'm not sure how she got her hair so curly in this photo?!

    ReplyDelete