Friday, September 25, 2009

More Cards

Okay so I realize I have posted lots about cards now, but I had to post this last one so you guys (mostly HOll and Case will care I imagine) could see all the cards I got from my group. I think I outdid myself. Some of them are cute and a few are spesh. The bottom 2 right ones I think they printed them off the computer, then colored them with colored pencil. THey look better on here than they do in person.
Then these are the real ones that I actually gave out. The last pic (blog) was just a pretend cuz I didn't use those flowers or that bigger font, just the skinny one. They turned out pretty cute I think.


2 comments:

  1. I love them Jean. For some reason they are a thousand times cuter with those big flowers. Plus, I laughed out loud on a couple of those cards. My favorite is the first one in the left hand corner. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I was thinking those cards aren't that bad, mostly because you haven't seen some of the real good ones that I got from my card group. They are extremely spesh. It makes me want to go take pics of them right now so that you can see that you have an awesome card group compared to what I've got. I'll be posting so you can understand what I'm talking about. Yours turned out real cute!

    ReplyDelete