Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

So i decided to finally post some pics. There's pics of Jerzi on my blog if you guys haven't seen them yet, so these are just some Halloween ones.


Sweet little Jerzi, as a.... Halloween ballerina? Haha i didn't know what to do for her so she gets a makeshift costume.


Jete- as the world's toughest 2 year-old bull rider.
Yep, he's a bull rider not a cowboy, in case any of you were thinking something different. :) That's what he told me he wanted to be, in a rough, growly kind of voice.


Mom made him a cute little bull to ride so that peeps could tell he was a bull rider.


Here's a better pic of the bull. Jete was a weiner though and wouldn't hold onto it when we went trick or treating. He just wanted to eat his candy. So we carried it around with us to the houses and then when peeps would answer the door, we'd hurry and shove it up there to get some recognition too. :)



I had to throw this picture in cuz this is when he was pretending to be a bull rider, the day he got his cowboy hat. Pretty good eh?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! What is up with you cute Fuller sister's?!!! The most creative and cute costumes ever. How adoreable are your two sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic of Jete is HILARIOUS. So cute. Come home already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Cin, those turned out so dang cute I love it. Jerzi is the cutest thing ever and so is Jete. I love all those pics of them.That bull turned out so cute and I can't really believe Mom just whipped that out. We have a dang talented Mom. That last picture is the cutest thing ever and I can't wait for you guys to come home so we can see you guys. Jerzi is SO dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cin, Jerzi is os cute!!! I love all her hair. Jete cracks me up; how does he even know about bull riders? My favorite pic is the bottom one for sure. He is one awesome looking bull rider.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say that I can't believe mom just made that bull out of no where. When I was looking at all the pics, I was thinking where did they get awesome bull? Then I read on that our very own mom's skilled hands just whipped it out. Good work on the bull madre!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know everyone already said this but oh my gash, she is so extremely cute. Oh, I don't want to hold other people's babies very much, but I do want her. Oops, I probs shouldn't admit that. Plus I gotta say, awesome bull! Mom is the bomb, give her a project, and you'll come out smellin like roses. Dang that last picture of Jete is hilarious. It made me laugh out loud right when I saw it. Look at his stomach, what a monkey. We are incredibly happy for you guys and feel bad for you for the next about 15 years of your life during the monster week. Loved all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bird here. Case did you really ask where he learned about bull riding? Have you met Hadley McArthur? haha Maybe if your lucky case Had will play bulls with you at christmas. wha. ha. ha. Cinny such cute children!

    ReplyDelete