Sunday, November 15, 2009

Scholarship!!

So NUVO was SO much fun.Erin will post pics with me and travis and me and ivan because we took them with a phone and i dont know how to put it on if its been on a phone and she does. And i got a 500 dollar scholarship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got runner up in my divison and thats how i got my scholarship.
On friday after dance i got food poisoning and threw up then i was fine and went back the next day.
oh and for the compition we got 2nd in my divison!!!!
It was WAY fun.

6 comments:

  1. Dres,
    What is NUVO? Holy moly, whatever it is it sounds exciting. I can't believe you got a scholarship already. We are really happy for you and proud of you Dres. Congrats from all the Davis's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dres, that is SO awesome. That is so cool that you got a scholarship already. And really crappy that you got food poisoning. I've decided that at Thanksgiving or Christmas, you pick which one, we want a real dance from you. We all know your good, but now we know you are the bomb.com cuz you beat all those other girls to get a scholarship. I feel that we don't get to see all of your talents, so we need you to show them off at the next get together. K. HA Love ya Dres, and that is so awesome. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Drezzleskins. That is pretty dang cool. I want to see you dance!! Plus, I'm excited to see your pictures with Travis and Ivan. Suh-Weet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drez, I love it!! Your so awesome and I'll get those pics off my phone somehow! I love you and GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! I wish I could see you dance. You have got to be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bird here. Oh Deed Im so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete