Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas at Mom and Dad's

Chirstmas morning at Mom and Dad's. (Well this was actually the night before because I knew I wouldn't be up before stuff was gone through and looked at and all that stuff, you know)

Bud and Audrey's cute little setup for their stockings.

This is just mostly to show you Holl the fireplace (and a few stockings).
Bud's present to Dad. A load full of chips and nuts. I didn't get a picture of the cute things Audrey made for Mom.
I had to put this one on, cuz it was so dang cute.
Bird and Josh going at it, although it looks like Josh is getting it a little more than Bird.
Josh got his revenge, don't worry.
Magpie dancin with marbles down his onesie. He was jumpin all over the place cuz they were makin all sorts of noises and we all sat and watched and laughed.
Saylor, Ern and Mag with the triangles on their noses. These two love Ernie.

7 comments:

  1. Fun pictures. Thanks you SOOOO much for posting them. I've been checking this blog every day for many days to see the pics and they would never came and then they came. That looks so fun, the tree is beautiful and Jean your stockings turned out cute. I never saw the finished product. I laughed at Dad's chips. Good idea Bud. Ah, so fun, wish I could have been there. You guys are cool. I'm glad you're my fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole some of Kenny's Chips when he wasn't looking, stuck birds head in the automatic floor vacuum, kicked Bud's but on the Xbox, and didn't swear at anyone on this last trip! It was a great success! Thanks Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, I thought that was Ang talking. Way to go Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean-THanks for posting pics. The goods for those that didnt get to see how everything looked Christmas morning (Christmas Eve)

    That pic of the triangles makes my nose look EXTRA long. Chin extra red.

    Im surprised Josh said good trip after Jav and Aidy guy's accident, but good job on all the other stuff especially putting Bird in the vaccum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.-When are people going to put up their homemade gifts up? I'll try to add mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean I love all those pics. Cute to all the stuff I hadn't seen. Case you should put some pics of Jav and Aidey Guy in the hospital, since you had the camera with you. These were all fun pics, I might have liked the Bird and Josh ones the best, cuz ya know, I want to laugh at someone, so why not those two little freakers?

    ReplyDelete