Friday, January 15, 2010

Where are the homemade presents??

Peeps-
Why hasnt anyone taken pictures and put on the blog the presents that we made for each other? I'll start cuz I love mine to death. Dustin & Alissa had my name, which of course means that Liss did it all (Oh Crust!) Here is what Liss did that was so freaking cute. Alissa made me me this sooo cute blanket, and it says We Love you Erin in "Nacho Chip" across the top (I dont think it can be seen very good in my pictures.) She also had all the kids draw and color on a set of blue sheets (to match comforter for me. It was too big to photograph but so cute and awesome too. Here's my blanket from different angles...









5 comments:

  1. I love that. It is so cute. I'll put a picture of Bird's present on here too. I thought everyone already saw it or I would have already done it. I love mine too. It's hanging up right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on putting it up Ern. I didn't see yours Hol. And I would put up a picture of mine, but it might be silly to put a picture of a binder on there, although it is a cute red color. Also I could put up a pic of green beans, but probs you've seen them before. You'll just have to wait until you come to my house to look through my scrapbook. Oh dang, mom made cute jammies for all my boys. I'll take a pic and post those except half of them are dirty right now, so not tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i could also put up pics of a box and a binder, and it is a cute brown decorated box, and white binder with flowers on it, but what is inside is lots more cool. Ang made me a family home evening kit, with like 40 lessons, and objects to go with each lesson. We love it, and Jete loves it. Jete's learnin some good stuff from them too. Go to my blog to read what he learned last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ern your blanket turned out so cute, I loved it. Nice job to Liss.

    ReplyDelete