Sunday, March 7, 2010

The exciting weekend!

I just wanted to get on and let everyone know we had a wonderful weekend of dance! Dres was in another convention and won TOP JUNIOR DANCER!! There were 4 girls picked out of hundreds...Dres and 3 from Idaho Falls. I am so proud of little Dres. The best part is that I had a teacher come up to me and tell me what a beautiful dancer Dres is and the best part is she had been so impressed about how dres was treating the other dancers. Enough of the proud parent, just wanted you to know!! Congratulations to Drezzel!!!
~Alissa

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Drez!! We always thought you were amazing, and now here is the proof, that everyone else does too! You're awesome!! Love you!
    ~Ern

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooo cool!!! I wish so much I could see her dance, and that we lived closer to come to her recitals and stuff. Congrats to Drez, you're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for passing on the exciting news Alissa. I am so proud of you Drez. That is SO GREAT!!! Next time I see you can you do just a little dance for me, pretty please? I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah to Dres!
    We think it is awesome how good you are doing. Please keep us posted when Dres's next recital is, we'd like to come and see her perform.

    ReplyDelete