Monday, March 1, 2010

I don't know why these pictures won't be the right way. I keep flipping them around on my computer and then when they come here, they're back to this. Yee to the flip. I thought I 'd pass on this easy Valentine's day card I made for my boys for their classes. I wanted to have printed Happy Valentine's Day on the picture, but I forgot to tell Jeff before he ordered them to put that on there so now it says it on the back. It was super easy, pretty cheap, and cute I thought. Next year I will have them wear red shirts. More festive.

5 comments:

  1. Holl, those are the cutest things. Did you think of that yourself, or see it somewhere? I love it and think its so cute. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the idea online of course. I don't have too many good ones right from my own head. Too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holl, those are soo sweet. I love them! It tricked me out when i first looked at them. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hol, your boys look so cute. What's the big idea, having great ideas (even if they aren't your own) and not sharing them so I can copy. Some sister you are. All this, even after I pretty much wrote your Christmas poem. So mabes I have already cashed in on that favor, still, you could have shared sooner.

    ReplyDelete