Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LA Dance Magic Regionals Convention & Competion

So on Friday & Saturday i had
LA Dance Magic Regionals Convention & Competion. On Friday i had the classes (convention) portion from 3-10:30. Some of my teachers were Mat from So You Think You Can Dance. Another one went on tour with Brittany and Madonna. It was way fun, then we went back to our hotel and woke up at 4 on Saturday!!! We had to be there by 6 for competion and competed till 2. Then from 2 till 8 we did more classes. Each day we only have a 15min. break!!!From 8-10 we had the awards ceremony.I got the highest award there was. I got magic performer!!! That gave me a scholarship for next years LA Dance Magic Regionals Convention & Competion. And i got a scholarship for nationals in California!!! They also gave me a jacket and a trophy. It was so fun. (And now my moms really happy that she doesn't have to pay for as much stuff!)

7 comments:

  1. Drez, that sounds like craziness, but lots of fun. And it sounds like it would have been dang hard work. Congrats though on all that cool stuff you won and recieved. That is so cool. Drez, I am going to hire you to teach Saylor to dance, k :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drez!!! This is probably the coolest thing ever!!!! I'm so proud of you!! One of these days I'm goona come to one of your recitals! okay?! IM so happy for you congrats!!

    Love Bird

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really an awesome dancer Dres! What a great talent you have.
    We're proud of you and think you're the best.
    Love Grandma

    . Be sure to let us know when your next rectial is. We'd like to come and watch you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!! My next recital is June 26th if your wondering.It was pretty crazy but WAY fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Drez, you need to post some PICS of all this! And you in your cute jacket with your trophy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so great Drezzle. I want to watch you dance a lot. So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dres, you are amazing! I'm so impressed at how hard to you work. I think of how hard I have worked at different things (like running) and it doesn't sound as hard as what you have to do. Plus I was in high school when I did it. Good job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete