Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Colonial Williamsburg

Ang wanted to hear about Colonial Williamsburg so I'll tell about it here. I think it might be that place that we didn't go in on a trip with Kristen Welch and company, but sat in the car to save money like the good Fullers we are and also on principle to teach those peops a thing or two. We know it wasn't as fun for them as if we would have gone in.

So, Williamsburg is the place where all the peops dress up in period costume and talk to you like they really lived back in the day. There are bakeries, shops, and trades like the forge where they actually forge things and furniture shops where they actually make furniture. It's a pretty cool place, we liked it a lot. While we were there my kids were being kind of whiny and not that fun. Dad asked what was wrong with them and I told him, "they thought they were going somewhere fun." So, their favorite part was playing in the dirt in the street and seeing a few animals and there was a maze made of bushes that they liked too. We stayed there for 2 days and could have stayed for way longer. My kids could have stayed way less. I'll put a picture if I have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment