Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet things Aidey-guy does

Since no one has posted for a while, I thought I would add to the Fuller fam blog for entertainment. I get on each day and no one posts anything. So here is some sweet stuff that Aidey-guy has said and done. Some of you might have already heard some of these sweet stories.
When we were in Idaho last summer visiting Mom and Dad, Aiden was sitting on dad's lap talking to him. Dad asked him "Do you have any money?" Aiden's reply was, "I have 10 cents." So dad asks him, "Where did you get your 10 cents?" Aiden said, "I work for Honda." Then dad asks, "What do you do for work at Honda?" Aiden said, "I listen to music, play basketball, and make slam dunks!"
So a sweet story that happened just the other day. Aiden plays with some type of imaginary friends pretty much every day. Usually we are all Star Wars characters, but this particular day Aiden came running in to tell me who his awesome friends were. He said that he was going to go play with Casper, Boobie, and Butt. Pretty cool friends.
One more that happened a few days ago. Aiden was playing in his room for his quiet time. He came out of his room and begged me to put Cruiz in the bedroom with him. So I told him Cruiz could come in with him, and I put Cruiz in his bouncy seat in Aiden's room with him. I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and I kind of hear Aiden playing and every once in a while I could hear Cruiz squeal or coo. Then all the sudden I hear Cruiz kind of crying, and Aiden comes out of his room to talk to me. I asked him why Cruiz was crying. Aiden goes, "Mom, can you help me? I'm trying to tie up Cruiz with this belt. I'm thinking I have one sweet kid.

4 comments:

  1. I like his new friends of Casper, Boobie and Butt. They are indeed sweet ones. Case, how does Aidy-guy know about tying up??? What is he seeing? :) You come here in like 3or 4 days! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Aidey-guy. He's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Case all of Aidey Guy's stuff is the goods. I love to hear all the stories and to talk to him. Holl he told me the other day that you have some really rich neighbors. When I asked him how he knew that, he told me that when you went there you were telling him and Case that your neighbors are really rich and have lots of money, I loved it. He is pretty funny. If anyone needs a good laugh, give Aidey Guy a call and he'll be sure to get ya laughin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. case,
    so funny. The other day, Savannah had Corbie tied up, by his neck. Not so funny. We had a little chit chat about that. Tanner ties me to the fridge or somewhere to my belt loop. So, I turn to leave, stuck.

    ReplyDelete