Monday, April 7, 2008

Picnic in the Park

It was a way nice day here yesterday, so between conference sessions, we decided to take a walk and have a little picnic at the park near our house. Look, there's even green grass.

As I was taking pictures, i captured Had and Jete both in awe at something. What could it be? Check out Jete's face, he can't believe it! I turned around and what do I see? Oh my gosh, is that what i think it is?

HAHA it is! It's people playing baggo! Oh that just made my day. I can't wait to come home! (By the way, i'm sure all of us would just work these peeps, cuz we watched for awhile and they were the craps of all craps.)









7 comments:

  1. Cin, I'm so excited about Bago too! I dont think i spelled it right. The goods!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to play Kenny again. As Bro. Conway told Kenny one day when we were playing and I was smokin' him: "I think you're overmatched." That's when Bro. Conway got the good ol' squinty-eyed look. Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to play Baggo too. Lets have a Baggo fest during Fuller fest. That is such the goods that you found some peeps playing. You should of offered them a match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the goods. You can tell they weren't too good by the way the girl is holding the bag looking ready to throw it like that. WHo knows if she really was, but we'll assume so that we feel better about ourselves and the way we play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peeps-lets play baggo at the fullerfest but lets play at Bud's wedding too, you know, Bud's reception gets over at 4:30pm, we hve the rest of the day for tourneys...WHOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, me here, Snooping in on your fam. What on earth is Bago? Never heard of it, maybs cause i am from twin Falls and we don't get out much.
    Fill me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gutts, me and you, we'll hang out. Turns out I've never played baggo either. I think they must have all left me out. They must not think I'll ever throw a ringer or something. (my own made up version, cuz it kinda looks like it might be horse shoeish) Mabes sometime they'll invite me. Plus cute pics of Jete and Had.

    ReplyDelete