Tuesday, April 8, 2008

SWEET ONES BY MY KIDS

So it seems that I always say I am going to write them down and I never do. You know the ones, the slightly embarrassing, usually funny ones. This is as close as I might ever get to recording them. Jav was saying in his prayers tonight. Thank you that I can have big muscles so that the girls will love me. That was sweet.
Last week we got our lawn aerated, (Bird, that is where they dig up all those little poop looking things on your lawn) and my neighbor was over (the famous Janis) talking to me and of course her dog (the famous Bo) was over and Jav walks up to Janis and goes, "Janis you better take Bo home right now, he is pooping all over our whole lawn, it's everywhere and my dad is gonna kick his butt." That was sweet.
Our friends Matt and Luisa were over last week (she is Filipino). Their little boy Quinn had his head shaved and Josh was rubbing his head and asked Toj if he wanted to get his hair cut like Quinn's. Toj goes, no dad, only brown people do that to their head. That was sweet and in front of everyone.
I can't remember if I already told this one, but a couple of weeks ago, Dax refused to get a ride home with his Scout Leader's husband, cuz he was a stranger. She told me he just said, no way, I won't ride with him. He told me, I wouldn't get in a stranger's truck.
Josh keeps running into the moms of all these girls in the boys class. They say, Oh, you're Dax and Toj's dad. That is all we hear about is Dax and Toj. Third mom to do that to him yesterday. Their teacher said that she has a hard time disciplining them sometimes because they are so cute and make her laugh so much. I understood a little better what she was talking about when Toj came home today and told me that when she asked him a question, he looked at her and said, You bet sweetcheeks and winked at her. Who are my kids? That's all I can remember for now, and American Idol is on.

6 comments:

  1. Ang, LOL, hahaha, i'm still laughing. I love your kids!!! They are the funniest kids i've ever seen. I love to hear their cool stories. I know there's lots more, so keep on writin 'em on this. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang,
    I'd say that your kids are pretty much you, but with more cheek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite one was the sweetcheeks comment. Pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang only your kids. (I say that cuz Saylor can't talk now, I can only be hopeful with Zach as the dad of my children). Pretty dang funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bird here as always. ang i would especially like to thank you for the explanation of what the word was cuz i surely did not know! haha but do enjoy your kids quite well ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I pretty much love hearing these stories. These types of stories sure do seem to happen to you more than anyone else I know. I love your kids. I can picture them saying all of that stuff, and I only wish I could be there to hear all of it. Like Cin said, keep postin and writing more cuz they are the goods to read about.

    ReplyDelete