Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The "Fulla" Doll

So someone told me that there were Fuller dolls on Ebay. So I looked them up. It turns out they are FULLA dolls (Think of how Jav talks-that's how I'm thinking it's said.) Anyway, I was laughing my head off, at the sweet "Fuller" dolls. Here's a pic and their sweet description.





Fulla Doll Dressed in Outdoor Fashion with Extra Abaya

The Islamic Modest Answer to Barbie

Fulla is 11.5 inches tall, like Barbie, and has long black hair with dramatic burgundy streaks. But her look is more demure - a few mascaraed lashes frame big brown eyes and a hint of fuchsia tints her dainty mouth. She's also noticeably less bosomy than her Mattel counterpart. She's not only beautiful, but she's honest, loving, caring and respects her mother and father - things Muslim parents would like for their kids.
I'm LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment