Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Who needs American Idol?

I watched Brientz while a whole horde of peeps (Dust, Liss, Bird, Ang, Dres, and Athen) went to the American idol concert.

Some of the pics were takin with me starin directly into the sun, sorry about the quality...

First we went to this fun park that is six blocks away from my house. It has 4 playgrounds and the piece de resistance is a western town, that is 3 stories ,that has 4 slides, and a boat. It has more, but those are the main attractions from my adult viewpoint.

After the park, we went to my house, and watched "The Great Mouse Detective" while I painted her fingernails. She did an excellent job of keeping still. Then we jumped on the tramp (she did) she ate all the carmels, candy and popcorn she could, and then went around my house trying to find all the change so she could "have more money than my brother." Here are some of our pictures of the night. Enjoy. I loved spending quality time with my bean!!











2 comments:

  1. I think that sounds so fun. Good job Ern. I still would have gone to American Idol though. Love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like a kids dreampark

    ReplyDelete