Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Fuller Fest Pictures


Case you were pretty dang good at shootin those. Probs the best girl I would say.
Pretty cute kids.
" Cuz the girls they are so pretty"
Grey might have been afraid when he looked up and saw Zach comin down.
Sweet ole' Bird
Zach passed down his obsession as we can all see in this picture. For those that weren't out there, this was pretty dang funny to watch. She wouldn't stop playing with him.
Bud and Zach getting ready to attack.
I thought this was a pretty sweet one of Josh.

3 comments:

  1. all these pics are so fun. It makes me feel bad for Alissa cuz if I just saw these I think I would for sure want to be in on it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting all the good pics. I love to see pics that I didn't take and they are all better than the ones I took.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to see what you guys did. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete