Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pickin Apricots and the zoo in IF

We were in North Odgen pickin apricots and went by the houses that Dad lived in while they were in North Odgen. This is the Rufer place. They milked in this barn.
Just some more buildings at the Rufer place.
The Shaw house, you can't really see it because of the vines, but it was still really cool to see.
Our group of pickers.
Checkin out the otters at the zoo.
This monkey loved Alissa and kept showing off for her and coming up to the window wherever she was at. It was pretty funny and pretty cool cuz it was doin all sorts of tricks for us.
Ang pickin. She went down on that trusty ladder there and I laughed and her boys were real worried and asking her if she was okay like crazy. Ang it was real cute of your boys and sorry I laughed at ya. ALthough I think if it would have been me, you would have laughed too.
The boys. THere wasn't very many apricots they could reach so they mostly climbed in the trees and threw apricots down and at each other. THey were fun to have there.
Me pickin.


2 comments:

  1. sometimes I just want to swear. I miss everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, good pics. I'm glad you brought your camera. Plus, I was never offended that you were laughing. Did you see me? My ladder went down and I (elegantly) fell into a pile of mushy apricots that soon became smashed apricots. My pants were completely covered in orange. (which soon turns to brown in case anyone wants to know) Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete