Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Davis Fam

Oh my, Daxie is looking divine. I paid Dax $3 to strip down and go jump in a huge puddle in his undies. Haha, I also have it on a movie clip. This will come in handy down the road.
Mag has this little issue with girls shoes. Josh loves it. All was quiet in his room so we went to check on him and this is what we found. Mag wearing my hooker boots.

Here is cute little Daizee. I couldn't figure out how to turn this. Hey I am doing good to post a pic. This is the first set of pics I have put on here since Toj lost his 4 front teeth. I am breaking out of my comfort zone peeps, breaking out.


Oh my gyash, even about to cry I want to eat her. Of course mostly when I see a pic of her or someone else is holding her is when I want to the most.
So this post is to all the peeps that keep asking me to post a pic, especially Holl and Cin that haven't been able to see her in person.

5 comments:

  1. Bird here. Dax's mud picture hahaha Oh man that is funny. Your kids are the bomb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So first lets just say, WOW to that picture of Dax. That was hilarious and I laughed my head off, had Zach come in and see it, then laughed some more and then Zach said, "what who posted that, do they realize it shows his whole package," then I told him it was you Ang and we had ourselves another good laugh. I loved it and someday Dax is going to love it too haha :) the goods. And next, I love seeing Mag in those boots, he looks stinkin cute in them. And how about Daizee? She is so stinkin cute and looks exactly like Mag, but I can see a little of Javi in there from when he was a baby. Good times, come visit us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, and I forgot to tell you ANg, good work on posting, i am very impressed, especially since you did a video too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's cute Ang, cute. I especially love her red eyes. They have color contacts for that,so don't worry. For reals, she's a cute one. I'd keep her if it were me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay!!! Ang, good job. I've been waiting to see her! My phone pics aren't very good, so I can't see her very clearly, and they're little. But she is so cute! I want her! Plus I want to see all her cute outfits. :) HAHA
    Mag, oh Mag, I wanna kiss his face off. He looks so cute in that pic.
    As for Dax, LOL first i gotta say good job Dax for doing it for only 3 bucks. Thatta kid! And that is such a sweet picture. It made me laugh lots.

    ReplyDelete