Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Davis Style

                                                    Dax was a hippie.

                                                  Toj, after no thought whatsoever, put on this mask.
                                          Jav had Josh draw a skeleton on his clothes, but at the last
                                          minute opted out of face paint.  Who is he?  It's Halloween.     
                                                                                                                               Mag was my favorite costume.  We went to 6 stores and he didn't want                                                    a costume from any of them.  He said lets just find something at home.
                                                    I found 3 costumes for him to choose from and this is the one he
                                                    picked.  He didn't care that is was CRAZY SMALL.  Haha, I
                                                    laughed my head off the entire time and he was one happy camper.
                                          Front view.

2 comments:

  1. I would've laughed my head off with Mag too. Wahaha, he cracks me up. Daiz looked so cute in ther costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha. Now that is what you call the squished bum look!

    ReplyDelete