Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jav had a substitue teacher






We made caramel apples, and let the kids take one to their teacher.  Javie came home and told me Mrs. Galt had a substitute today.  I asked him if he left it on her desk for her.  He said, Mom, I just couldn't resist, I just took one bite.  I thought he was teasing.  Then he pulls it out of his backpack.  Then he says, Mom, it was just too good, I couldn't stop at just one bite.  The he walks off like, well that's how it went down, you would have done it too Mom. 

3 comments:

  1. Bird here. And does this surprise anyone?? Haha. Candy man jav strikes again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun for the teachers, (I mean if they actually got to eat the apples) I want to do that, but will probs be too busy sewing stinkin' costumes. I've got one day to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA Again, hilarious! I love hearing your kids' stories.

    ReplyDelete