Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cards

So I made some cards for Alissa, for Lauri's birthday. Here they are, some of them turned out real cute. I put this one to show the cute little thing I did on the inside.
This is a gift card holder. Pretty cute idea I stole from a scrapbooking store here.

I love these ones, or the idea of them. I think they are so stinkin cute. Not these ones in particular but the idea of them. These ones are cute, but I am sure they could be made cuter.
All of the Christmas ones I did. I didn't send the top right one cuz I really messed up on the stamping part, plus on the tree I tried this bead stuff and it didn't work out that great.n It turns out that I can't really make up cards at all on my own, I have to have something to copy. On some of these I didn't really have anything, and wow it took me forever. I told Zach that I have to have a card making book for Christmas this year so I can copy everything.

The other ones I did. The top right one of this one is going to say Thanks so Much, but I don't have cute handwriting, so I left it blank and told Alissa she has to write it in when she gets them cuz she has real cute handwriting. So I don't love these ones as much, but I still think they are pretty cute. I love the birthday one with the polka dots. Any ways, here they are, not that most of you care, but on well, you get to see them anyways :)

2 comments:

  1. Stinking cute Jean! I already told you over the phone, but they are stankin!

    ReplyDelete