Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My house

If you start at the bottom, that is the first picture of when you come in the door. This is standing under the archway, looking back at the front door. The room you can see is our office/craft room. Sorry this is such a big post. I tried to do a video but it wouldn't ever download it and it kept freezing so I decided to just do pictures instead.
Our bedroom. It is under that archway too, but on the right side. The door you can see is to the bathroom and the closet is next to that. Yes that is Zach half naked on the left side. He just got out of the shower. He has pants on, you just can't tell cuz they are hanging off of his bum. Acroos from our room is the laundry room but i didn't take a picture of it. It is just a walkway more like with a washer and dryer.
This is my bedroom, but mostly I was just showin Case how I have nothin on my walls in here.
This is our TV room. It us under the archway, if you keep walking then this is what you will go into.
This is standing under the archway you could see in the second picture looking at that wall. I mostly put this on so you can see my cute shelf thing up there. I don't have all the stuff put up there how i want. We just had to stick it up there for now so Saylor wouldn't get into it. Too bad after my Christmas stuff is down, I have nothing to go up there at all. Its the craps. The archway you can see on the left goes in the a small hallway. On the right side is a bedroom and then the bathroom (which is the bright light you can see) then at the end of the hall is Saylor's room. I decided not to put pictures of it all or this would be one huge post.
My table I refinished. It had white legs and a light oak color finish. To bad we don't have any chairs to go with it, just folding ones. These stars aren't cute, I realize that, but I have nothing else to go there.
My kitchen.
This is when you walk in and look straight forward. You can see part of our backyard through the door. Its the goods to have one, but we don't have anything in it, so we don't really ever go back there. Next summer hopefully we will.

This is now just going around the room, but still looking from the front door, if that makes sense. The door closed is our bedroom and the other one is the TV room.

When you first walk in my door and look to your left, this is what you see.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty cute house Kerr. That's so fun. I'm glad you posted pics, i've been trying to picture it in my mind, and couldn't. I really like the shelf thing above the kitchen. I love seeing those kinds of things in houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, good work on posting the pics. You did a pretty good job of depicting everything without a video. Thanks!

    I also love the shelf thing, and it looks real cute with that Christmas stuff on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love seeing your house Jean. Cute decorating . think how cute it will be someday when you can actually buy stuff, not that it's not cute now, but ya know, more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KK cute house hopefully someday our parents will drive me there to see it

    ReplyDelete
  5. KK cute house hopefully someday our parents will drive me there to see it

    ReplyDelete