Friday, November 21, 2008

I finished the top of my Quilt

I finished. I am freakin excited. I only had to unpick twice and one didn't really count :) Now I have to figure out how to do the back and make it look normal because the lady at the store told me I needed 4 and 1/2 yards and it turns out I needed 5 and 1/4 of a yard, so now I will have a extra strip that is tiny on the back. I am not jacked about it, but oh well I guess, a boy is getting and he won't notice. Now I have to go back to the store and hope they have 3/4 a yard of that same material or I am going to be ticked. Okay thats all. I just had to let you all know because I am pretty dang proud of myself for doing this by myself, I never have you know. I have always had Mom there (don't worried, I called her lots of times :) . Alright, peace.

2 comments: