Monday, November 10, 2008

Raking Leaves

I know mom and dad talk a lot about raking the leaves, so I thought I'd jump on the band wagon and talk about our leaf raking times. And I thought I would post some pics since no one has for about a billion years. We have raked our yard a few times, and the piles of leaves are huge each time. I mostly wanted to show you peeps my favorite picture of Caleb doing Superman into the huge pile. If you want to see a video of him trying to hurdle the pile, you can go to my blog.
Sorry to you peeps that check my blog and this is a re-run.





3 comments:

  1. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Or is it just Caleb flying over the leaf pile? Holy Sheesh dude! Why would you ever rake that many leaves? I heard they are good for covering the grass during the winter season. Your home is really cute guys, and you look happy. I'm glad and jealous at the same time. You're a good example for all of us. Can't wait to see you at christmas and I can't wait to see how you like the present that Ang has been slaving over for the last month. Go ahead, imagine away... From Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy freak that is a ton of leaves. Looks kinda fun and makes you want to jump in too, but then I remember how stinky the leaves are I am okay with just pictures. Case you are lookin pretty skinny and cute in that pic, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a few pics that Caleb took of me raking the leaves, and of course I chose to post the one of me that made me look the skinniest. So thanks Jean for noticing.

    The leaves weren't stinky. I don't know why, but they weren't. But I still did not want to be the one to jump in them. So Caleb got to do it. He tried to pull me in, but we all know who is the toughest in my family.

    I'm really excited for my present. Thanks to the slavers!

    ReplyDelete