Sunday, March 1, 2009

American Idol

So I am just wonderin who everyone is lovin and hatin on American Idol. I so far haven't died over anyone in the loving department. I definitely can't say the same about hating. That nasty Nathaniel or headband boy is beyond torch and of course Tatiahna (at least she is gone now, right). Wow why did they put them through, especially since they should have kept Danny's friend. I don't know how I feel about the boy that made it this week that we have never seen, I don't love or hate him. Any ways, just wondering who everyone is likin and hatin. Thats all. Peace
Jean

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen them enough to love any of them yet, but hating....yep, Tatiana was about as nast and annoying as they come. I was ticked when she made it and Jamar (Danny's friend) didn't make it. He should have made it over lots of peeps. Headband boy makes me want to die when i look at him. The sad part is that he actually can sing. I wish Kendall Beard sang better cuz she's cute and fun, and i like to hear her talk. I liked the Chris kid that made it. I was glad that he did, but i liked lots of peeps in his group too. I'm excited for this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little late on who I like. But I for sure have my favorites. My favorite guy is Danny, I really like his raspy, but good voice. Plus he just seems so cool and likeable. He reminds me of Chris Daughtry. The girl I love is Meghan. She has the coolest sounding voice, and she is freaking cute. I'm afraid that she will be voted off soon though. I do hate her nappy tatooed arm.

    ReplyDelete