Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Get Goin!

The "other twins"

Jete teaching Saylor how to be naughty


Sledding/snowmachining in the field next to Had's mom's house.










Where's all the peeps? How come no one writes on here anymore sides me and Kerr? Holl is the only one excused cuz she's been off cruisin Egypt. Others, get goin. I want to see pics of kids, of you, of new hair do's, a pregnant belly, of what everyone's been up to. C'mon lets see pics of your cruises! Everything! In the meantime here's some pics that i found from Christmas that i don't know if anyone has seen.

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics Cin. Since I am probs the only one who will check this, I am glad you posted them and I like seein all the pics. Thanks for postin them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check this blog so neh to that. I don't know what other peops troubs are except maybe some peops have the excuse of being pure LAME. That's all I can think of. I'll put some pics on here soon. I want to put some of Mase's baptism, but they're on my blog. I guess I'll do a double post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is that is one bitchen snowmobile! :) Who taught her to ride like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bird here. Josh some of us would like to keep this blog a clean family friendly blog. We would appreciate it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete