Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fuller Fam Info

So Mom and Dad were at my house for boys state basketball this weekend and Westside made it too so I had Neil and Deonna and Steve and Myrna over to my house one day for lunch and Uncle Neil said that there are two events this summer that you won't want to miss. I thought I would pass on this information to all of you, except that I don't think anyone really checks this ever so mabes I am posting this for myself :) Any ways, the first Fuller family thing is in June, they are doing the Pine Valley Mountain trip but it is a hike in and out in one day. Uncle Neil told me that those that want to will camp at the bottom of the trail (which there is places too, and outhouses and all that stuff) and then the next morning then everyone is walking in just with day packs on your back. ALl of the uncles are coming on this one, at this point. He said the date has been set for this one, and I asked him what it it was and he said that last part of June (I am not sure if it is the last weekend in June or if it is sometime the next week/4th of July weekend). He went on to tell me about the other event that we won't want to miss and I forgot to ask him again the exact date. (Any of you Neil's that check this, do you know the exact date?) So the 2nd event is in August (the 1st Saturday is what he said, which is the first) and it is celebrating Grandma Fuller's 100th birthday. Her birthday is on the 4th so I am guessing it will be the 1st. Any ways, they are going to do a slide show, listen to Grandma on tapes, have pictures and a bunch of stuff like that (someone is going to model her wedding dress and baptism dress), then they are going to go on a walk/tour of Clifton and all the places that Grandma lived or an event happened to her. Uncle Neil said this is something that we will all want to be there for, so I thought I would let you all know, so you can try to start planning around or for some of these things. Anyone that is questioning going to Pine Valley Mtn, you shouldn't, it was one of the coolest experiences ever. Alright, that is all I have for ya. Jean out. (Ryan Seacrest always says that, Seacrest out, so now Zach has been saying it all the time, so I thought I would give it a try this time, kinda fun)

3 comments:

  1. I would love to come to both of course, but i think i won't be able to come to any. I'm probs comin home in May though, so...who wants to make a trip to mom n dads?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pine Valley trip is scheduled for the last weekend in June, unless there is still snow up there. Don will keep us posted.

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will want to and try to come to both. They sound so stinking awesome!

    ReplyDelete