Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some of my latest projects, or my only ones :)

So this is my Europe slush fund container. This one isn't that cute, I realize this, it was my first one and I have had it half finished for months now sitting on my table, so I just put the stickers and things on it and called it good. I have 3 more of these cans to do. This is one of Saylor's formula cans.
Another view

The "front"
So I made this one for Saylor's room. It is my old Baking Powder can and then I covered it and stuff. I decided to make this because Zach's grandparents send her money on Christmas and birthday and I just have had the money (a whole $8) in and envelope in her drawer and since she can open them now, I decided to make something for her money.

So this is the "front"
My question now is should I do the word bank again on this side too under and then on the other side of the flower, do the money signs again or will it be to much, or does it need them? Does that make sense?

3 comments:

  1. Bird here. I think leave it it looks cute. please come on wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks cute the way it is too. But i'm also not a very good judge cuz i think it always looks cute cuz it's stuff that i would never think to do myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, they are freaking cute. I'm glad I could look at yours so I could copy them now. I think you should leave it how it is, it's stankin!

    ReplyDelete